Friday, February 09, 2007

Snowboarding idiocy- Day 1

I've been itching to hit the slopes this year and I really need a vacation. I need the rest. It's been crazy managing this Jooksings.com project and my day job at Pressure.org. I signed up to a snowboarding trip a couple months ago with DC Events. I love snowboarding. I live for it. I can do it all day and night. Maybe it's because i'm from out west in calgary. I'm here for 3 days and i'm going to live it up. I don't usually drink...so i'm going to this weekend.

My friends and I went up to Jay Peak Resort in Vermont. It's nothing like sunshine village or whistler but out east...it's not bad. Better than Blue mountain...ugh.
Here's some video's and pictures of day 1 in vermont.Jay Peak Tram that wasn't opened.
10 of the 20 dollars i won at poker! suckas
pizza party...most ppl took them back to the room. sux. it's freakin windy!
me gettin' ready

I climbed out the window here to board down the back balcony.





that didn't go too well. haha.
this is how windy it was.
just a picture i like.